- Do you ever go to bed with a clear head and wake up stuffy the next morning?
- Does your furniture seem to get dusty within a few days after cleaning the house?
- Does water run down the inside of your windows in the wintertime?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, Arctic can help.
Take our HVAC survey for money off your next visit. (Print and present to Arctic Representative)
Did you know humidity plays an important role in the health of your home and its inhabitants? Having a lack of humidity in your home can have a direct impact on your health.
Dry winter air:
- Irritates and inflames nasal passages
- Makes you more vulnerable to nose & throat viruses
- Increases your chance of catching the flu
- Causes itchy, dry, cracked skin
- Can cause cracked lips and nose bleeds
How Arctic Heating and Cooling Can Help
- We can install a whole-house humidifier tied directly into your central heating and cooling system to monitor and maintain relative humidity levels.
- We can also install a state of the art cleaning or air purifying system to help rid your home of dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, carbon monoxide and other gases, as well as bacteria and other viruses.
- We install the cleaning or air purifying system as part of your central heating and cooling system so that each time your system runs, the air in your home is filtered through and removes harmful contaminants throughout the entire house.
What Are The Benefits?
The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health. The EPA also reports that indoor air can be up to one hundred times more polluted than the air outside. That’s why it is important to make sure you and your family are breathing in clean air. Installing a whole house filtration solution can help provide relief from irritants way more efficiently than standard furnace filters.
If it feels like all you do is constantly clean and dust your home, installing a whole-home system means you’ll need to clean and dust less. This makes keeping your home and its contents cleaner and more comfortable so much easier.
It is a fact that the build-up of dust and dirt can be damaging to your heating and cooling equipment. This in turn contributes to increased and more expensive maintenance or premature failure. Your typical furnace filter simply cannot provide enough protection. With an air filtration system. we can help ensure that your heating and cooling system lasts as long as possible.
In addition, the build-up of dust, dirt, pet dander, hair and other substances on your heating and cooling equipment can reduce its efficiency by as much as 25%. A whole house air filtration system can filter out these particles and help maintain the efficiency of your central heating and cooling system by enabling it to satisfy your needs quicker, using less energy.